The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April and May 2017 among 355 in-house B2B marketers from around the world.
Some 53% of respondents say their B2B firm has already put some form of marketing automation technology in place; 37% say they plan to utilize marketing technology in the future; and 10% say they have no plans to utilize marketing technology.
Respondents whose B2B firms use marketing automation say the top reasons for doing so are to generate higher-quality leads, increase revenue, and align Sales and Marketing for mutual success.
B2B marketers say they use marketing automation most to help with email (73% do so), Web forms (63%), and landing pages (56%).
B2B marketers say the top challenges with marketing automation are a lack of resources (60% cite it as an issue) and a lack of staff skilled in using the technologies (50%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April and May 2017 among 355 in-house B2B marketers from around the world.
Continue reading "The State of B2B Marketing Automation in 2017" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Buyers Are Back: Three Ways Your Marketing Team Can Profit
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021