The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April and May 2017 among 355 in-house B2B marketers from around the world.
Some 53% of respondents say their B2B firm has already put some form of marketing automation technology in place; 37% say they plan to utilize marketing technology in the future; and 10% say they have no plans to utilize marketing technology.
Respondents whose B2B firms use marketing automation say the top reasons for doing so are to generate higher-quality leads, increase revenue, and align Sales and Marketing for mutual success.
B2B marketers say they use marketing automation most to help with email (73% do so), Web forms (63%), and landing pages (56%).
B2B marketers say the top challenges with marketing automation are a lack of resources (60% cite it as an issue) and a lack of staff skilled in using the technologies (50%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April and May 2017 among 355 in-house B2B marketers from around the world.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role