The research was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2017 among a nationally representative panel of 4,971 adults in the United States.
Some 67% of respondents say they get at least some of their news on social media, with 20% saying they do so often.
That's up slightly from 2016, when 62% of US adults reported getting news from social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019