The research was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2017 among a nationally representative panel of 4,971 adults in the United States.
Some 67% of respondents say they get at least some of their news on social media, with 20% saying they do so often.
That's up slightly from 2016, when 62% of US adults reported getting news from social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things