The research was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2017 among a nationally representative panel of 4,971 adults in the United States.
Some 67% of respondents say they get at least some of their news on social media, with 20% saying they do so often.
That's up slightly from 2016, when 62% of US adults reported getting news from social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement