The research was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2017 among a nationally representative panel of 4,971 adults in the United States.
Some 67% of respondents say they get at least some of their news on social media, with 20% saying they do so often.
That's up slightly from 2016, when 62% of US adults reported getting news from social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)