The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 1,007 white-collar workers in the United States age 18 and older who own a smartphone.
Some 44% of respondents say they check their business email every few hours outside of work, and 51% say they check their personal email every few hours while at work.
Just 20% of respondents say they never check their business email outside normal work hours, and only 10% say they never check their personal email while at work.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes