The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 1,007 white-collar workers in the United States age 18 and older who own a smartphone.
Some 44% of respondents say they check their business email every few hours outside of work, and 51% say they check their personal email every few hours while at work.
Just 20% of respondents say they never check their business email outside normal work hours, and only 10% say they never check their personal email while at work.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)