The report was based on data conducted in July 2017 among 1,003 adults in the United States.
Younger consumers are significantly more likely to call out/complain about brands on social media than older consumers, the analysis found.
Some 56% of Millennial respondents say they have called out a brand on social media, compared with 44% of non-Millennial respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement