The report was based on data conducted in July 2017 among 1,003 adults in the United States.
Younger consumers are significantly more likely to call out/complain about brands on social media than older consumers, the analysis found.
Some 56% of Millennial respondents say they have called out a brand on social media, compared with 44% of non-Millennial respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect