The report was based on data conducted in July 2017 among 1,003 adults in the United States.
Younger consumers are significantly more likely to call out/complain about brands on social media than older consumers, the analysis found.
Some 56% of Millennial respondents say they have called out a brand on social media, compared with 44% of non-Millennial respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?