The Fall 2017 Taking Stock With Teens report is part of a semi-annual research project based on data from a survey of 6,100 teens in the United States. The respondents' average age is 16.
Some 47% of respondents say Snapchat is their favorite social network, and 24% say Instagram is their favorite social network.
Only 9% of US teens say Facebook is their favorite social network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]