The Fall 2017 Taking Stock With Teens report is part of a semi-annual research project based on data from a survey of 6,100 teens in the United States. The respondents' average age is 16.
Some 47% of respondents say Snapchat is their favorite social network, and 24% say Instagram is their favorite social network.
Only 9% of US teens say Facebook is their favorite social network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]