The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Some 93% of respondents say Instagram is the social network they've focused on most this year, and 82% say they expect it to be the network they focus on most in 2018.
Some 12% of influencers expect YouTube to be the network they focus on most next year, up from 3% this year.
Nearly all (99.3%) of the influencers surveyed say they work on Instagram; 70% work on Facebook; and 47% work on Snapchat.
Some 76% of social media influencers say Instagram has the best tools for creators among the major social networks.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide-range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead