Most social media influencers expect Instagram to be the network they focus on most next year, according to recent research from Hashoff.
The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Some 93% of respondents say Instagram is the social network they've focused on most this year, and 82% say they expect it to be the network they focus on most in 2018.
Some 12% of influencers expect YouTube to be the network they focus on most next year, up from 3% this year.
Nearly all (99.3%) of the influencers surveyed say they work on Instagram; 70% work on Facebook; and 47% work on Snapchat.
Some 76% of social media influencers say Instagram has the best tools for creators among the major social networks.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide-range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]