The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Some 93% of respondents say Instagram is the social network they've focused on most this year, and 82% say they expect it to be the network they focus on most in 2018.
Some 12% of influencers expect YouTube to be the network they focus on most next year, up from 3% this year.
Nearly all (99.3%) of the influencers surveyed say they work on Instagram; 70% work on Facebook; and 47% work on Snapchat.
Some 76% of social media influencers say Instagram has the best tools for creators among the major social networks.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide-range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]