The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Some 93% of respondents say Instagram is the social network they've focused on most this year, and 82% say they expect it to be the network they focus on most in 2018.
Some 12% of influencers expect YouTube to be the network they focus on most next year, up from 3% this year.
Nearly all (99.3%) of the influencers surveyed say they work on Instagram; 70% work on Facebook; and 47% work on Snapchat.
Some 76% of social media influencers say Instagram has the best tools for creators among the major social networks.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 414 influencers in a wide-range of B2C topic areas who use Hashoff's platform.
Continue reading "Influencers' Top Social Networks for 2018" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]