The report was based on data from a September 2017 survey of 1,220 consumers.
Some 94% of people who have posted to social media about a holiday/life milestone (engagement, professional accomplishment, etc.) have done so to Facebook; 39% have posted to Instagram; and 27% have posted to Snapchat.
Millennials are somewhat less likely than Baby Boomers and Gen Xers to have shared a holiday/milestone posts to Facebook (92% vs. 97%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy