The report was based on data from a September 2017 survey of 1,220 consumers.
Some 94% of people who have posted to social media about a holiday/life milestone (engagement, professional accomplishment, etc.) have done so to Facebook; 39% have posted to Instagram; and 27% have posted to Snapchat.
Millennials are somewhat less likely than Baby Boomers and Gen Xers to have shared a holiday/milestone posts to Facebook (92% vs. 97%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences