The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 500 local business owners whose firms sell products with an average price of more than $500.
Some 51% of respondents say they plan to run advertising campaigns on Facebook this holiday season to get buyers to the door.
Moreover, 42% plan to run campaigns on Google, 20% in magazines/newspapers, 20% on digital video platforms, 14% on television/radio, and 6% on Bing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]