The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2017 among 217 marketing influencers (43% work for B2B firms, 35% for B2C firms, and 22% for hybrid firms).
Some 52% of respondents said they expect their digital marketing budget to increase marginally in the year ahead, and 41% expect their digital marketing budget to increase significantly.
Only 7% of respondents expect to decrease their digital marketing spend in 2018.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends