The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing decision-makers who work for businesses in the United States.
Some 20% of respondents say social media marketing is their top SEO priority in 2018. On-site optimization is cited by 16% of marketers as their top SEO priority, and content creation is cited by 15% as their top priority.
Some 95% of firms that spend budget on SEO use their website as a marketing channel, and 94% use social media as a marketing channel.
Some 82% of respondents say their firm handles social media in-house, and 73% say their firm handles content creation in-house.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing decision-makers who work for businesses in the United States.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022