The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing decision-makers who work for businesses in the United States.
Some 20% of respondents say social media marketing is their top SEO priority in 2018. On-site optimization is cited by 16% of marketers as their top SEO priority, and content creation is cited by 15% as their top priority.
Some 95% of firms that spend budget on SEO use their website as a marketing channel, and 94% use social media as a marketing channel.
Some 82% of respondents say their firm handles social media in-house, and 73% say their firm handles content creation in-house.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing decision-makers who work for businesses in the United States.
Continue reading "Marketers' Top SEO Priorities for 2018" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]
- How to Use Google Search Console Insights for Your SEO Strategy
- Marketers' Top SEO Priorities in 2022
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]