Marketers say social media, on-site optimization, and content creation are their top search engine optimization (SEO) priorities this year, according to recent research from Clutch.
The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing decision-makers who work for businesses in the United States.
Some 20% of respondents say social media marketing is their top SEO priority in 2018. On-site optimization is cited by 16% of marketers as their top SEO priority, and content creation is cited by 15% as their top priority.
Some 95% of firms that spend budget on SEO use their website as a marketing channel, and 94% use social media as a marketing channel.
Some 82% of respondents say their firm handles social media in-house, and 73% say their firm handles content creation in-house.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing decision-makers who work for businesses in the United States.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Search Engine Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos