The report was based on data from a survey of 253 marketing influencers (53% work for B2B firms, 28% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid, B2B-B2C firms).
Respondents were polled on how they use account-based marketing, which refers to the approach of targeting individual prospect/customer accounts as markets of one, rather than targeting wider groups/verticals.
Some 52% of marketers say personalized content is an effective account-based marketing digital channel, 49% say segmented email is an effective channel, and 45% say social media is an effective channel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences