The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2018 among a nationally representative sample of 2,002 people age 18 and older living in the United States.
Some 73% of respondents say they use YouTube, and 68% of respondents say they use Facebook.
None of the other social platforms measured by Pew in the survey are used by more than 40% of Americans.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]