The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2018 among a nationally representative sample of 2,002 people age 18 and older living in the United States.
Some 73% of respondents say they use YouTube, and 68% of respondents say they use Facebook.
None of the other social platforms measured by Pew in the survey are used by more than 40% of Americans.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019