The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2018 among a nationally representative sample of 2,002 people age 18 and older living in the United States.
Some 73% of respondents say they use YouTube, and 68% of respondents say they use Facebook.
None of the other social platforms measured by Pew in the survey are used by more than 40% of Americans.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]