The report was based on data from a survey of 344 social media marketers from around the world who work for companies with more than 10 employees. Half of the respondents work for B2B firms and half work for B2C firms.
Some 26% of social media marketers say not having enough human and financial resources is their biggest challenge.
Other top challenges include not having a formal strategy (24% of respondents say so) and building followers and influencers (24%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]