The report was based on data from a survey of 344 social media marketers from around the world who work for companies with more than 10 employees. Half of the respondents work for B2B firms and half work for B2C firms.
Some 26% of social media marketers say not having enough human and financial resources is their biggest challenge.
Other top challenges include not having a formal strategy (24% of respondents say so) and building followers and influencers (24%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]