Does using social media make people have a better or worse outlook on life? Do users think social networks accurately depict their lives? Are there differences in how people feel after using different platforms?
There are significant differences in how people feel after checking different social networks and in how accurately people think different social networks depict their lives, the analysis found.
The following are key findings for each of the five networks examined:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]