Does using social media make people have a better or worse outlook on life? Do users think social networks accurately depict their lives? Are there differences in how people feel after using different platforms?
There are significant differences in how people feel after checking different social networks and in how accurately people think different social networks depict their lives, the analysis found.
The following are key findings for each of the five networks examined:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns