Does using social media make people have a better or worse outlook on life? Do users think social networks accurately depict their lives? Are there differences in how people feel after using different platforms?
There are significant differences in how people feel after checking different social networks and in how accurately people think different social networks depict their lives, the analysis found.
The following are key findings for each of the five networks examined:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019