The report was based on data from a survey of 351 business owners and managers at US companies with fewer than 500 employees.
Some 71% of respondents say their firm uses social media, and 16% say their firm is planning to in the future.
Facebook is the social platform SMBs use most (86% use it). Instagram is second (48%), followed by YouTube (46%), Twitter (44%), LinkedIn (31%), and Snapchat (25%).
Just over half (52%) of SMBs that use social media post at least once a day.
Some 54% of SMBs that use social media post images/infographics, and 52% post offers/promotions.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 351 SMB owners and managers at companies from across the United States with fewer than 500 employees.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead