The report was based on data from a survey of 351 business owners and managers at US companies with fewer than 500 employees.
Some 71% of respondents say their firm uses social media, and 16% say their firm is planning to in the future.
Facebook is the social platform SMBs use most (86% use it). Instagram is second (48%), followed by YouTube (46%), Twitter (44%), LinkedIn (31%), and Snapchat (25%).
Just over half (52%) of SMBs that use social media post at least once a day.
Some 54% of SMBs that use social media post images/infographics, and 52% post offers/promotions.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 351 SMB owners and managers at companies from across the United States with fewer than 500 employees.
Continue reading "How SMBs Are Using Social Media: Platform, Posting, and Content Trends" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]