The report was based on data from a survey of 6,000 teens in the United States. The average age of respondents was 16.4 years.
Some 45% of teens say Snapchat is their favorite social network, and 26% say Instagram is their favorite social network.
Some 39% of teens say they watch Netflix daily, and 30% say they watch YouTube daily. Only 20% of teens say they watch cable television daily.
Nike is both the most popular clothing brand and the most popular footwear brand among teens.
Amazon is by far their most popular shopping website.
Chick-fil-A and Starbucks are the most popular restaurants with both upper-income teens and average-income teens.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 6,000 teens in the United States. The average age of respondents was 16.4 years old.
Continue reading "Teens' Favorite Social Networks, Fashion Brands, and Restaurants" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How IT Buyers' Researching Behaviors Changed in 2020