The report was based on data from a survey of 6,000 teens in the United States. The average age of respondents was 16.4 years.
Some 45% of teens say Snapchat is their favorite social network, and 26% say Instagram is their favorite social network.
Some 39% of teens say they watch Netflix daily, and 30% say they watch YouTube daily. Only 20% of teens say they watch cable television daily.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age