The report was based on data from a survey of 6,000 teens in the United States. The average age of respondents was 16.4 years.
Some 45% of teens say Snapchat is their favorite social network, and 26% say Instagram is their favorite social network.
Some 39% of teens say they watch Netflix daily, and 30% say they watch YouTube daily. Only 20% of teens say they watch cable television daily.
Nike is both the most popular clothing brand and the most popular footwear brand among teens.
Amazon is by far their most popular shopping website.
Chick-fil-A and Starbucks are the most popular restaurants with both upper-income teens and average-income teens.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 6,000 teens in the United States. The average age of respondents was 16.4 years old.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees