The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April and May 2018 among 1,253 consumers and 2,060 social media marketers.
Consumers say the types of social content they value most from brands are posts about discounts/sales (72% say so) and posts that showcase new products/services (60%).
In contrast, marketers say the types of social content they share most are posts that teach something (61% say so) and posts that tell a story (58%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]