Senior executives rely heavily on email and traditional media for their content, and they are most interested in content that delivers useful insights, according to recent research from Greentarget.
The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 C-level executives who are responsible for the purchase of professional services for their firm.
Some 55% of respondents say they use email daily to access business content and industry news and information, and 52% say they use traditional media daily to do so.
Only 35% of C-level execs say they use social media daily to access business/industry content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- How to Build an Exceptional Newsletter, According to People Who Did
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool