Senior executives rely heavily on email and traditional media for their content, and they are most interested in content that delivers useful insights, according to recent research from Greentarget.
The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 C-level executives who are responsible for the purchase of professional services for their firm.
Some 55% of respondents say they use email daily to access business content and industry news and information, and 52% say they use traditional media daily to do so.
Only 35% of C-level execs say they use social media daily to access business/industry content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages