The 2019 Salary Guide was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
The researchers determined projected 2019 salary ranges for positions in the United States based on starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation were not taken into account. The full report includes projections for many more positions, as well as data on salary variations by city.
The median starting salary (50th percentile) for a corporate vice-president of marketing is forecast to be $145,000; the median starting salary for a corporate marketing director is forecast to be $108,000.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- The No-BS Formula for Customer Service That Doubles as Marketing
- 10 Steps Marketers Can Take to Prepare for 'California's GDPR'
- How to Schedule Your Social Media Updates More Efficiently