The report was based on an analysis of 10 billion email opens collected worldwide with the Litmus Email Analytics tool between April 1, 2018 and April 1, 2019.
Some 21% of all email opens in the United States happen between 9 AM and noon (local time), the analysis found.
Email opens peak between 10 AM and 11 AM, and hit their lowest point between 2 AM and 3 AM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Strategies for Successful Email Campaigns in 2020
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know