The report was based on data from a survey of 273 marketers who work either for brands or for agencies. Most respondents are based in the United States, though some reside in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Some 91% of marketers surveyed say they run ad campaigns on Facebook, making it the most popular paid social channel by far.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect