The report was based on data from a survey of 273 marketers who work either for brands or for agencies. Most respondents are based in the United States, though some reside in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Some 91% of marketers surveyed say they run ad campaigns on Facebook, making it the most popular paid social channel by far.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences