The report was based on data from a survey of 273 marketers who work either for brands or for agencies. Most respondents are based in the United States, though some reside in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Some 91% of marketers surveyed say they run ad campaigns on Facebook, making it the most popular paid social channel by far.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Using Social Listening in Your Content Strategy
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations