The report was based on data from a survey of 273 marketers who work either for brands or for agencies. Most respondents are based in the United States, though some reside in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Some 91% of marketers surveyed say they run ad campaigns on Facebook, making it the most popular paid social channel by far.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build (and Level Up) Influencer Campaigns
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do