What were the most popular hashtags, topics, and search queries related to content marketing in 2020?
The hashtags used most with #contentmarketing in popular tweets were #digitalmarketing, #marketing, #seo, and #growthhacking.
The Top 20 Topics Related to Content Marketing
The topics discussed most with #contentmarketing in popular tweets were strategy, SEO, and social media.
The Top 20 Search Queries Related to Content Marketing
The most popular Google search queries related to content marketing were "content marketing strategy," "content marketing agency," "content marketing examples," and "content marketing institute."
The Top 20 Search Questions Related to Content Marketing
The top questions asked about content marketing on Google were "what is content marketing?"; "why is content marketing important?"; and "what is content marketing strategy?"
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of more than 600,000 popular tweets posted in 2020 related to content marketing and hundreds of thousands of Google searches conducted in 2020 related to content marketing.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]