Which social media shifts should marketers be watching closely in 2021?
A recent infographic (below) from Oberlo explores 10 key trends that could have a major impact on social media strategies this year.
The piece looks at approaches and content types that are on the rise, from social commerce and social search to memes and stories.
It also examines broader social media evolutions, such as the proliferation of disinformation and the increasing importance of authenticity.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "10 Social Media Trends Marketers Should Be Watching [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]