The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 400 marketing professionals around the world.
Some 43% of marketers say they plan to maintain their current spend level on email marketing in 2022 and 37% say they plan to increase their spend level.
Nearly a third (32%) of marketers say they plan to increase their budget for email team personnel in 2022 and 36% say they plan to invest more in integrating email with other channels.
Meanwhile, 62% of marketers say COVID-19 changed their email strategy a little bit, and 22% say it changed their strategy significantly.
Some 70% of marketers say email workload has increased since the start of the pandemic and 61% say email volume has increased.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 400 marketing professionals around the world.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show