Small business owners and entrepreneurs rank content marketing, social media ads, and word-of-mouth as the most effective tactics for garnering interest and attention from audiences, according to recent research from Skynova.
The report was based on data from a survey of 976 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Some 86% of respondents say content production is effective for getting attention and interest, and 82% say social media ads and word of mouth are effective.
Respondents rank Facebook as the most effective online platform for getting attention and interest from audiences.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs say the most effective tactics for improving online conversions are buy button optimizations (85% rank as effective) and using high-quality photos (83%).
Respondents say their biggest conversion challenge is identifying issues (49% cite as a top challenge).
Small business owners and entrepreneurs say the most effective retention and reengagement tactics are teasing new products (90% cite as effective), releasing product updates (83%), and creating content exclusively for current customers (79%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 976 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Recognize When It's Time to Expand Into New Digital Marketing Channels
- Direct Mail Marketing in 2023: Top Challenges and Trends
- The Top Priorities of CMOs at Enterprise B2B Firms