Small business owners and entrepreneurs rank content marketing, social media ads, and word-of-mouth as the most effective tactics for garnering interest and attention from audiences, according to recent research from Skynova.
The report was based on data from a survey of 976 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Some 86% of respondents say content production is effective for getting attention and interest, and 82% say social media ads and word of mouth are effective.
Respondents rank Facebook as the most effective online platform for getting attention and interest from audiences.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs say the most effective tactics for improving online conversions are buy button optimizations (85% rank as effective) and using high-quality photos (83%).
Respondents say their biggest conversion challenge is identifying issues (49% cite as a top challenge).
Small business owners and entrepreneurs say the most effective retention and reengagement tactics are teasing new products (90% cite as effective), releasing product updates (83%), and creating content exclusively for current customers (79%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 976 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Switching From Product-Centricity to Customer-Centricity With Personas
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement