Nearly three-quarters (74%) of B2B marketers say their firm is spending more on digital marketing this year, according to recent research from Wpromote and Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2022 among 321 marketing professionals who work for US B2B businesses earning annual revenue of over $5M, with 50 or more employees.
The digital channels B2B firms are investing in most are social media (52% of respondents say their company has increased budget for), content marketing (44%), and paid search (32%).
B2B marketers rank website content and interactive content as the top upper-funnel digital marketing tactics.
B2B marketers rank email as the top lower-funnel digital marketing tactic.
B2B marketers say social media, content marketing, and email are the most effective digital channels for driving revenue.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2022 among 321 marketing professionals who work for US B2B businesses earning annual revenue of over $5M, with 50 or more employees.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- Five Critical Areas Salespeople Need to Improve On [Infographic]
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches