The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2022 among 321 marketing professionals who work for US B2B businesses earning annual revenue of over $5M, with 50 or more employees.
The digital channels B2B firms are investing in most are social media (52% of respondents say their company has increased budget for), content marketing (44%), and paid search (32%).
B2B marketers rank website content and interactive content as the top upper-funnel digital marketing tactics.
B2B marketers rank email as the top lower-funnel digital marketing tactic.
B2B marketers say social media, content marketing, and email are the most effective digital channels for driving revenue.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2022 among 321 marketing professionals who work for US B2B businesses earning annual revenue of over $5M, with 50 or more employees.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges