Which content formats and content types are marketers asking social media creators/influencers to partner on most often?
To find out, Sprout Social conducted a survey in May 2022 among 516 US marketers who are responsible for their brand’s social strategy or who work for an agency responsible for a brand’s social strategy.
The top content format marketers say they partner with creators on varies by platform: story posts for Facebook and Instagram, link in bio for TikTok, branded shoutouts for YouTube, and branded tweets for Twitter.
The top content types marketers say they hire social media creators to produce are educational content, unboxing/reveal content, and testimonials.
Some 45% of marketers say they have creator-brand content posted to the creator accounts, 29% say they have it posted to both the creator and brand accounts, and 27% say they have it posted only to the brand accounts.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2022 among 516 US marketers who are responsible for their brand’s social strategy or who work for an agency responsible for a brand’s social strategy.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]