The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 72% of respondents say accurate measurement of performance is one of the most essential elements of a successful B2B multichannel marketing strategy. Other top elements include integrated marketing technology (40% cite as an essential element), dashboards/visualizations of analytics (40%), and an optimized channel mix (38%).
Some 54% of B2B marketers say their current marketing technology stack partially allows them to measure multichannel marketing initiatives across all channels.
B2B marketers say their biggest challenges to executing successful multichannel marketing are insufficient budget/resources (50% cite) and a lack of an efficient strategy (47%).
Some 72% of B2B marketers rate their current multichannel marketing strategy as somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Web 3.0, Blockchain, and the Metaverse: Opportunities for B2B Marketing