Marketers say accurate measurement is the most important element of a successful B2B multichannel marketing strategy, according to recent research from ActOn and Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 72% of respondents say accurate measurement of performance is one of the most essential elements of a successful B2B multichannel marketing strategy. Other top elements include integrated marketing technology (40% cite as an essential element), dashboards/visualizations of analytics (40%), and an optimized channel mix (38%).
Some 54% of B2B marketers say their current marketing technology stack partially allows them to measure multichannel marketing initiatives across all channels.
B2B marketers say their biggest challenges to executing successful multichannel marketing are insufficient budget/resources (50% cite) and a lack of an efficient strategy (47%).
Some 72% of B2B marketers rate their current multichannel marketing strategy as somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity