The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2022 among 133 marketers at enterprise companies (firms with 500 or more employees).
Respondents say the top email trends they plan to embrace as part of their strategies are automation (64% plan to include in their email program in the year ahead), mobile-friendly design (59%), and personalizing messages beyond simply the recipient's name (54%).
Enterprise marketers say their biggest challenges with their email programs are increasing engagement (59% cite) and measuring performance (47%).
Respondents say the most important tests they perform on their email programs are on personalization beyond the recipient's name (39% cite as important) and timing and frequency (38%).
Enterprise marketers say the most useful ways to use AI as part of their email marketing programs would be for retargeting (39% cite as useful) and to better understand the customer lifecycle (39%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2022 among 133 marketers at enterprise companies (firms with 500 or more employees).
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Sales Outreach Email [Infographic]
- Seven Post-Purchase Email Conversations That Will Foster Customer Trust and Loyalty
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]