The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2022 among 133 marketers at enterprise companies (firms with 500 or more employees).
Respondents say the top email trends they plan to embrace as part of their strategies are automation (64% plan to include in their email program in the year ahead), mobile-friendly design (59%), and personalizing messages beyond simply the recipient's name (54%).
Enterprise marketers say their biggest challenges with their email programs are increasing engagement (59% cite) and measuring performance (47%).
Respondents say the most important tests they perform on their email programs are on personalization beyond the recipient's name (39% cite as important) and timing and frequency (38%).
Enterprise marketers say the most useful ways to use AI as part of their email marketing programs would be for retargeting (39% cite as useful) and to better understand the customer lifecycle (39%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2022 among 133 marketers at enterprise companies (firms with 500 or more employees).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show