Digital marketers say the industry roles that will likely be disrupted most by artificial intelligence are content writers, email marketers, and social media managers, according to recent research from Authority Hacker.
The report was based on data from a survey of 3,812 digital marketers.
Some 82% of respondents say content writers face a high risk of disruption from AI, 43% say email marketers face a high risk, and 34% say social media managers face a high risk.
Just over half (50.6%) of digital marketers say they are concerned about AI threatening their job.
A third of digital marketers say their firm has already replaced some tasks that were traditionally done by people with AI.
Some 73% of digital marketers say they are at least slightly concerned about AI content's increasing similarity to content written by people.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 3,812 digital marketers.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills