Which artificial intelligence tools are searched for the most online? Which tools get the highest ratings from users and have the most social media followers?
ChatGPT is by far the most searched for AI tool on Google, the researchers found.
Krisp, Copy.ai, Podcastle, and Jivochat get the highest average ratings from users on G2 among the AI tools examined.
TensorFlow has the most Twitter followers among the AI tools examined and Freshchat has the most LinkedIn followers.
About the research: The report was based on analysis of Google search volume data, G2 reviews data, and Twitter and LinkedIn data from March and April, 2023.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Why Some Companies Are Not Increasing Spend on Generative AI
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights: Meghan Bazaman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Attitudes Toward AI Vary Among Countries and Demographics
- Marketers' Biggest Concerns About AI