The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2023 among 101 B2B marketers.
Half of respondents cite email as among the three channels that have the biggest impact on their multichannel strategy, and a third cite social media.
Some 39% of B2B marketers say having a cohesive multichannel marketing strategy is extremely important and 50% say it is somewhat important.
Some 57% of B2B marketers say their multichannel strategy is now at least partially automated.
B2B marketers say the top challenges they face with multichannel marketing are creating an effective strategy (57% cite as a major challenge), insufficient budget/resources (46%), and data quality (44%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2023 among 101 B2B marketers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024