Social media is the advertising channel marketers are most likely to increase spend on in 2024, and print is the channel marketers are most likely to decrease spend on, according to recent research from Mediaocean.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2023 among 1,085 marketers who work for brands, agencies, media companies, measurement firms, and tech platforms.
Some 69% of respondents say they expect to increase their advertising spend on social platforms this year.
Some 44% of marketers say they expect to decrease their advertising spend on print advertising this year.
Marketers say that considering current economic conditions, the most critical advertising investments they can make are on performance-driving paid media and measurement/attribution capabilities.
Marketers say their biggest areas of concern with regard to their media and marketing initiatives are the declining ability to measure campaign effectiveness and a lack of preparedness for a cookieless future.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2023 among 1,085 marketers who work for brands, agencies, media companies, measurement firms, and tech platforms.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Tech Marketers' Budget Expectations for 2024
- How to Scale Your Paid Search Ads: The Dual-Axis Framework
- LinkedIn Advertising Benchmarks: Maximizing Your Campaign's Potential
- How B2B Marketers Can Tap Into Out-of-Home Transit Advertising
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?