The report was based on data from a survey of 155 professionals who work for marketing services, advertising, and PR firms in the US and Canada.
Some 56% of respondents say their firm expects some improvement in business this year; 23% say their firm expects business to be significantly better.
Some 70% of respondents say they do not expect their clients to change the amount of agency-like work handled in-house this year, 15% expect their clients to move more agency-like work in-house, and 15% expect their clients to outsource more agency-like work.
Professionals who work for marketing agencies expect AI-powered personalization to be the most impactful industry trend in 2024.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 155 professionals who work for marketing services, advertising and PR firms in the US and Canada.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024