Marketing Addictionary: Badvocate: (noun): People who passionately criticize or detract from companies, brands, or products.
Usage: "Organizations should be sharply attuned to their Badvocates."
Word created by Elizabeth Rizzo.
Got another definition for "Badvocate"? Or do you have another word you've created? Add it to the Marketing Addictionary.
You can follow the Marketing Addicitionary on Twitter at MarketingWord.
Got an idea for a MarketingProfs Daily Chirp? Shout it out!
Continue reading "Marketing Addictionary: 'Badvocate'" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]