Gone are the days when social media was a curious little sandbox marketers would play in when time allowed. Today, social media is every bit as integral to your online marketing initiatives as your website.
Companies that have staffed up and stepped up to make social media marketing a meaningful element of the brand experience are seizing advantages that megadollars can't buy.
They're refraining from using megaphones to shout out messages, and they're done trying to dictate the destiny of their public relations with press releases.
They're doing exactly what has to be done to create kinship with the customer. They're letting the customer lead.
It's new turf. No rulebook has all the answers. And defining what it takes to be great is no easy feat.
However, we thought we'd try. We took a good hard look at some of today's best and came up with 10 super powers we believe the caped crusader of social media marketing could claim.
To learn more about them, check out the following infographic designed by Seth Price of Placester for Feldman Creative and MarketingProfs, based in part on "Meet the World's Greatest Social Media Marketer."
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]