Which brands are getting the most social media attention during the 2014 Winter Olympics? Find out in the following infographic by Offerpop.
Compared with the social media activity of the 2012 London Olympics, this year's Games lagged, at least initially. The hashtag #London2012 boasted 3 million tweets in its first five days vs. the 2.2 million tweets of #Sochi2014's first five days.
The country that used the #Sochi2014 tag the most is Canada, followed by the United States, then Great Britain.
On Twitter, Coca-Cola won gold as the most-tweeted brand by being mentioned in 6,500 tweets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement