Want to improve how your company uses social media? Look at traditional customer service for ideas about what customers want when they reach out to a company.
Customers expect direct and efficient help. Companies that make reaching the right person difficult end up frustrating customers.
"Fifty-five percent of customers feel frustration when having to repeat the same information to multiple customer reps or across multiple channels," states Sentiment Metrics in the following infographic.
No wonder then, that some large companies offer round-the-clock customer service support.
Companies using social media should provide the same, especially in today's highly networked business environment. After all, some 53% of people who engage with a brand on Twitter expect a response in one hour or less.
To find out more about traditional customer service and how social media can expand on its strengths, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]