The content that works well for one social platform may not work well for another. That's because every social platform has its own unique formula for a successful post.
The different formulas for the perfect social media post are highlighted in the following infographic by My Clever Agency. It offers guidelines for the ideal posts for blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Vine, and Tumblr.
For example, when posting to Facebook, make sure to keep posts positive. On this social platform, "positivity breeds engagement and sharing," states My Clever Agency. "It will help inspire and excite your users."
Facebook posts should also include images at the perfect size of 800 x 600, they should also include links, and they should create conversations with readers.
By comparison, posts to Pinterest focus on images, though audiences prefer those without human faces. "Images with no human faces get shared 23% more often that those with human faces," according to My Clever Agency. Also, posts with red or orange images get twice the amount of repins.
To find out more about creating perfect posts for the different social platforms, give the following infographic a look:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok