Marketing may be in charge of social media for a company, but customer service teams are the kings of customer engagement, according to the following Sentiment infographic.
So, how do marketing teams and customer service teams approach customer engagement?
Here's a look at the different goals, tools, and skills that marketing and customer service teams employ to support customers.
The customer service team does so by using tools such as social media monitoring, engagement dashboards, CRM integration, personalized routing, supervisor visibility, and access to back-end systems.
Marketing also uses social media monitoring and engagement dashboards, but it usually also focuses on content curation, content creation, and analytics.
To find out more about how Marketing and Customer Service contribute to the customer experience, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Customer Relationships Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]