Still not convinced whether social media marketing is worth your company's time, energy, and effort?
You're not alone. The C-suite at half of brands isn't convinced of social's value, according to the following infographic by Outmarket.
Here's a look at social media marketing's pros and cons.
One reason in favor of it is that "more than 80% of consumers look at online reviews weekly before buying," states Outmarket.
However, on the negative side, social media accounts for only 1.14% of all e-commerce traffic.
Another pro: "90% of the world's data was created within the past two years, thanks to social media," states Outmarket.
Yet social media programs aren't high on the list of CMO's concerns, ranking just sixth.
To find out more about the profs and cons of social media marketing, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]