When planning an event, don't forget to plan your social media efforts for it. After all, social media boosts engagement and attendance at events.
How should you use social media for your next event? The following Maximillion infographic offers tips and stats.
"Create a visual countdown," suggests Maximillion. "As part of any pre-event planning, share photos, infographics, or any other kind of interesting imagery to gently remind your audience about upcoming events."
Also, create a unique hashtag, so attendees and event participants can sort through social media posts for event-specific photos and updates.
"Invite a social media celebrity," suggests Maximillion. "You can invite someone with a huge fan following to speak at your event. Your bigwig's fans will add some buzz to your event, too."
To find out more about social media's power in marketing events, click or tap on the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]