Imagine how much easier the road to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 would have been if the Patriots had online marketing tools and social media platforms.
The following infographic by Scripted provides a humorous look at this journey had social media and other online tools been around.
Thomas Jefferson could have used Google Docs to track the eighty-six edits that the other members of the Continental Congress committee made to Jefferson's original draft.
Samuel Adams, no slacker in the world of propaganda and marketing, could have used Eventbrite for making sure all the Sons of Liberty were in Boston for a political rally.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show