Imagine how much easier the road to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 would have been if the Patriots had online marketing tools and social media platforms.
The following infographic by Scripted provides a humorous look at this journey had social media and other online tools been around.
Thomas Jefferson could have used Google Docs to track the eighty-six edits that the other members of the Continental Congress committee made to Jefferson's original draft.
Samuel Adams, no slacker in the world of propaganda and marketing, could have used Eventbrite for making sure all the Sons of Liberty were in Boston for a political rally.
Click or tap the infographic for a closer look.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2022 [Infographic]
- Gen Z Trends on YouTube: Three New Types of Creativity [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]