Planning a social media contest? Check out these helpful tips as well as reminders of the new Federal Trade Commission regulations that affect marketing.
Shorten your long forms by creating forms that use conditional logic, forms that users can save, or forms with horizontal layouts, suggests Formstack in the following infographic.
Include progress bars to inform users how far along they are, making the forms easier to complete, states Formstack.
Importantly, remember full disclosure. "Employees promoting contests or brands must disclose affiliation to the company in each post, not just their bios," according to the new FTC regulations.
For more tips on creating social media contests, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]