How are social media teams structured in different organizations? Take a look at how yours compares with the 350 social media marketers' surveyed in this recent study.
More than half of social media teams live within the Marketing department, according to Simply Measured.
Moreover, most companies have one to three people working on the social team: "Only 25% of companies have more than five members on their social media team," states Simply Measured.
The most common roles are social media manager, community manager, and director of social media.
To find out more about social media teams, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]