Though companies are spending more money on social media marketing, many are still trying to figure out best-in-class strategies and measurements.
Here's a look at the current state of social media marketing.
US B2B marketers alone are projected to spend more than $100 billion on social media advertising by 2017, according to the following Morrison Foerster infographic.
However, 60% of social media practitioners cite "measuring ROI" as one of the top 3 challenging aspects of their social media campaigns, states Morrison Foerster.
To find out more about the state of social media marketing, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]