Though companies are spending more money on social media marketing, many are still trying to figure out best-in-class strategies and measurements.
Here's a look at the current state of social media marketing.
US B2B marketers alone are projected to spend more than $100 billion on social media advertising by 2017, according to the following Morrison Foerster infographic.
However, 60% of social media practitioners cite "measuring ROI" as one of the top 3 challenging aspects of their social media campaigns, states Morrison Foerster.
To find out more about the state of social media marketing, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful