Though companies are spending more money on social media marketing, many are still trying to figure out best-in-class strategies and measurements.
Here's a look at the current state of social media marketing.
US B2B marketers alone are projected to spend more than $100 billion on social media advertising by 2017, according to the following Morrison Foerster infographic.
However, 60% of social media practitioners cite "measuring ROI" as one of the top 3 challenging aspects of their social media campaigns, states Morrison Foerster.
To find out more about the state of social media marketing, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "The State of Social Media Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]