Overwhelmed by all you have to do on different social media platforms? Check out the Whole Brain Group's handy-dandy checklist, packed with planning and content tips.
Before posting on social media platforms, though, make sure you define your audience. "Identify the challenges they're struggling with," suggests the infographic.
"Focus your content and social posts on information that's relevant to your target audience," states the Whole Brain Group. Your posts shouldn't be pestering your audience with your rodomontade.
Next, plan how many new blog posts you'll write each week and how many new content offers you'll provide a month.
Get the details you need to plan your social media content by clicking or tapping on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]