Before posting on social media platforms, though, make sure you define your audience. "Identify the challenges they're struggling with," suggests the infographic.
"Focus your content and social posts on information that's relevant to your target audience," states the Whole Brain Group. Your posts shouldn't be pestering your audience with your rodomontade.
Next, plan how many new blog posts you'll write each week and how many new content offers you'll provide a month.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful