Not every social platform suits every business. Use these tips to choose the right sites to engage potential customers and deepen existing relationships.
Of all the social platforms, Facebook is best for building a community, according to the following Salesforce infographic. Among its adult users, 74% are college graduates, 71% have some college, and 70% have attended high school.
LinkedIn is best for career and industry insights. Of LinkedIn users, 31% are 30-49 years old; 30% of people are 50-64 years old.
If your industry lends itself to visuals, Pinterest will most likely work best. Some 42% of online women use the site, according to Salesforce, and 13% of online men do.
To find out more about users on different social media platforms, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show