Not every social platform suits every business. Use these tips to choose the right sites to engage potential customers and deepen existing relationships.
Of all the social platforms, Facebook is best for building a community, according to the following Salesforce infographic. Among its adult users, 74% are college graduates, 71% have some college, and 70% have attended high school.
LinkedIn is best for career and industry insights. Of LinkedIn users, 31% are 30-49 years old; 30% of people are 50-64 years old.
If your industry lends itself to visuals, Pinterest will most likely work best. Some 42% of online women use the site, according to Salesforce, and 13% of online men do.
To find out more about users on different social media platforms, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Pick the Right Social Platform to Grow Your Sales [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]