Not every social platform suits every business. Use these tips to choose the right sites to engage potential customers and deepen existing relationships.
Of all the social platforms, Facebook is best for building a community, according to the following Salesforce infographic. Among its adult users, 74% are college graduates, 71% have some college, and 70% have attended high school.
LinkedIn is best for career and industry insights. Of LinkedIn users, 31% are 30-49 years old; 30% of people are 50-64 years old.
If your industry lends itself to visuals, Pinterest will most likely work best. Some 42% of online women use the site, according to Salesforce, and 13% of online men do.
To find out more about users on different social media platforms, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]