Father's Day is coming up, so you may be thinking about how to reach this demographic on social media channels. Here's a look at where the social dads are, what content they share, and how they share it.
A total of 91% of social dads use Facebook weekly; 60% use Twitter weekly, according to the following Social Media Link infographic. (Only 49% use Instagram weekly.)
Social dads love to share about their children; 70% do so at least a couple of times a month. But 71% of social dads also like to receive recommendations for products/services for their children, states Social Media Link.
"When social dads engage with brands online, they typically connect with electronics/gadget brands (77%), food/beverage brands (77%), and men's grooming (63%)."
To find out more social dads and how to reach them, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]