Father's Day is coming up, so you may be thinking about how to reach this demographic on social media channels. Here's a look at where the social dads are, what content they share, and how they share it.
A total of 91% of social dads use Facebook weekly; 60% use Twitter weekly, according to the following Social Media Link infographic. (Only 49% use Instagram weekly.)
Social dads love to share about their children; 70% do so at least a couple of times a month. But 71% of social dads also like to receive recommendations for products/services for their children, states Social Media Link.
"When social dads engage with brands online, they typically connect with electronics/gadget brands (77%), food/beverage brands (77%), and men's grooming (63%)."
To find out more social dads and how to reach them, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "How Dads Participate in Social Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]